Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Love My Camera Canon EOS 500D

13th February, sunday! We are on the road, and I am sitting in the back. It was so boring to be in the heavy traffic and I began to play with my camera. I couldn't get a nice and clear pictures. Actually it was normal, never been easy to take night pictures, and also especially in the car while it is moving... So, then I changed the mode of my camera, I tried to take some night pictures on TV mode! Yessssssssssss! It was amazing, I am still learning my camera and I explore something new for me:) Without tripod, in a car while it was going I took all these pictures, made me so busy and so excited and I enjoyed too :)



 It is a name of a compay that selling only chairs!
Carpet shop!

patisserie and bread shop!


Another bread shop and women hair dresser!

One of the tower of Selimiye Barracks!

Once again Selimiye Barracks from the ferry-boat this time!

Ships at the port in the dark!



In the car I took this picture but the car in the mirror too!

One of new buildings in the city! Lights were interesting!

And the road where we were going... heavy traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment