Saturday, February 5, 2011

The beauty of friendship!

It was an amazing day for me, today. I was at the sea side and at the fisherman's old port. The weather was nice under the winter sun, even it was very cold. I haven't come so closer to the seagulls before like today... They were all at the sea side and even sometimes they were walking around me. And you can guess, I was so excited with them, I tried not to be panic! Especially while I was taking their pictures. But I should say, I enjoyed so much, I followed them with my camera, my husband was warning me always, Nia be careful you are going to the sea... Anyway, I hope I can carry these enjoyable moments with them to you too

There was a piece of nylon, I think! and this seagull was interesting with this nylon.





This was amazing moment! The beauty of friendship,







No comments:

Post a Comment